The Interface Financial Group provides short-term cash flow assistance for small businesses by purchasing selected invoices at a discount. Since 1972 we have been working with small expanding companies who find it difficult to attract conventional funding.
Because Interface offers our clients a “use-it-as-you-need-it” transaction, each “invoice purchase” is a separate transaction and does not form part of a portfolio-lending approach. The Interface transaction is modeled on a “buy-sell transaction”.
- When approached by a prospective client, IFG undertakes a due diligence program that typically takes about 4-5 business days.
- Once completed the client is at liberty to offer invoices to IFG for purchase.
- Upon receipt of such invoices, IFG will check the credit of the debtor named on the invoices, and also that the sale represented by the invoice has been satisfactorily completed.
- Once this is done the debtor is advised of the purchase by IFG, and the client is paid for the invoice.
- At the end of the credit period the debtor will make payment directly to IFG, thus completing the transaction.
Our service is user friendly, fast, flexible, and cost effective! If the client chooses to offer further invoices to Interface the total transaction time is often reduced to just 48 hours.
While IFG is a multinational organization — with offices in the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, the Republic of Ireland, and the United Kingdom — we are still local!
You work with the local office, meeting face to face, building a working relationship with professionals who understand the local environment, who get to know you, your business, and your unique requirements and situation.
With IFG, you have a business resource you can count on.